The specialist team at Dry Home Living are with you every step of the way. We help you to reclaim your home from disruptive damp, so you can get things back to normal without any fuss.
As proud members of Trusted Traders, we always strive to provide the best possible service to our customers. This includes strict adherence to all health and safety standards, and working meticulously to deliver long-lasting damp protection for your property.
We implement a three stage process when coating your home. This ensures the property’s exterior is fully prepared before any thermal coating is applied. These stages are:
- Onsite technical survey
- Protect all surrounding areas
- Full building inspection
- Pressure wash exterior walls
- Repointing carried out where required
- Rendering work carried out when required
- Apply biocidal treatment
- Apply primer thermal protective coating
- Apply final thermal protective coating
- Clean all surroundings
- Customer inspection
As you can see, this in-depth process isn’t as simple as just painting your property; each step is carried out with full professional care to ensure your home is safe and in top condition at all times.
- Protects against water penetration – helping to prevent condensation and damp
- Prevents heat escaping through your walls
- Protects the face of your brickwork
For more information on our products and services, simply contact Dry Home Living today. We are proud to operate throughout the North West, including Chester Liverpool and the Wirral, and our expert team are always happy to help.